Do you know your housing options?
COTA ACT’s Housing Options Advisory Service can assist older people, and those caring for older people, who need help with any of the following housing areas:
- Navigating My Aged Care
- Accessing home care packages to help you stay in your own home
- Accessing residential aged care facilities
- Retirement villages
- Advice on assistance for carers (including respite care options)
- Accessing community support systems
- Accessing government services
- Information on home modifications and/or downsizing to a smaller home
- Information and referral on de-cluttering and/or helping someone with a hoarding disorder
- Information on accessing appropriate public and private housing options
Please note: COTA ACT is unable to provide legal or financial advice.
Contact the COTA ACT office on 02 6282 3777 or email email@example.com for further information.
COTA ACT’s Housing Options Advisory Service is a free service delivered by COTA ACT with funding from the ACT Government and the Australian Government through the National Affordable Housing Agreement.