Do you know your housing options?
COTA ACT’s Housing Options Advisory Service can assist older people, and those caring for older people, who need help with any of the following housing areas:
- Support and advice on seniors housing/living options
- Retirement villages
- Accessing residential care facilities
- Advice or support to help you change or maintain your current housing
- Advice on assistance for carers (including respite care options)
- Accessing community support systems
- Accessing government services
- Information on home modifications and/or downsizing to a smaller home
- Information and referral on de-cluttering and/or helping someone with a hoarding disorder
- Information on accessing appropriate public and private housing options
COTA ACT is not a provider of accommodation.
Please note: COTA ACT is unable to provide legal or financial advice.
Contact the COTA ACT office on 02 6282 3777 or email email@example.com for further information.
COTA ACT’s Housing Options Advisory Service is a free service delivered by COTA ACT with funding from the ACT Government. This funding is for the provision of housing related counselling and support and advocacy to assist older people in the ACT to access appropriate housing options or sustain their current housing.