As of Monday 15 June, all Strength for Life (SFL) classes held at the Council on the Ageing (COTA) ACT venue (Hughes Community Centre) will resume. These classes will take place at the following times:
- Monday at 1.15pm
- Tuesday at 3pm
- Thursday at 3pm
- Friday at 1.15pm
All the equipment has been cleaned and is strictly to be used only for the SFL classes. Hand sanitiser, cloths, cleaning equipment and spray will be provided and managed by the instructors. Participants are welcome to use this when needed. Instructors will wear gloves at all times and the instructors encourage participants to have their own as well (not compulsory but recommended).
Could you please bring to the class the following items:
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before and after class.
- Please use hand sanitiser. There will be hand sanitiser available, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- If you are paying cash please bring the right amount of money ($8 per class for COTA ACT or Seniors Card members and $10 for non-members). If you prefer to pay by card please go the COTA ACT office before the class and pay at reception.
- Please take the equipment (hand weights and bands) that you need for the class out of the cupboard prior to the class commencing.
- Please respect social distancing with your fellow class participants of 1.5 metres.
- If you are unwell, please don’t attend the class.
Donna, Duncan and Diane are looking forward to seeing everyone and getting back to a somewhat close to normal routine with our Strength for Life participants and program.