We have again opened our office here at Council on the Ageing (COTA) ACT!
As of 15 June seniors are welcome to come into the office at the Hughes Community Centre to speak directly to COTA ACT staff about services or to apply for an ACT Seniors Card.
Visitors to the centre are again able to borrow books from the library.
There are some rules in place to make sure we abide by the ACT Government’s recommendations and restrictions around staying safe under the COVID-19 guidelines. When you do come to visit us at the Hughes Community Centre, please follow these simple steps and be mindful of your responsibility in our shared spaces:
- Please maintain good hand hygiene and wash your hands with soap regularly.
- Stay 1.5 meters apart from all people at all times.
- COTA ACT will allow two visitors into the office at any given time.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19.