Where to start when you need assistance?
COTA ACT can provide you with information, referrals and advice relating to a number of issues.
Our Seniors Information Service is the first point of call for most enquirers. The service can provide assistance over the phone, email or in person depending on your preference.
COTA ACT can also provide information on:
- ACT Seniors Cards
- MyWay cards for Seniors Card holders from other states/territories
- Concessions and discounts (for Seniors Card holders)
- Retirement villages
- Home modifications and help
- Government and community services
- Health and leisure
We provide a number of services including:
- Housing Options advice
- Aged Care navigation
- Strength for Life fitness program
- Sessions for Seniors
You’d be surprised what we can help with!