Announcement – ACT Seniors Week 2020
In response to the Australian Government’s health advice regarding the Coronavirus (COVID – 19) all ACT Seniors Week events hosted by COTA ACT will be postponed.
This includes the Chief Minister’s Concert, the ACT Seniors Week Expo and the Positive Ageing Awards.
COTA ACT will host ACT Seniors Week in spring 2020.
For more information phone 6282 3777
- COTA ACT staff will be available to answer calls between 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. If you have any questions regarding your Seniors Card or any other services that we manage please call: 6282 3777.
- For information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please go to the ACT Health website or the Australian Government, Department of Health website.
- You can also call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- If you have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call Triple Zero (000).
- The Australian Government Department of Health has a number of Coronavirus (COVID – 19) hygiene resources including factsheets and frequently asked question brochures available. You can access these resources via the Australian Government Department pf Health website.