COTA ACT has partnered with the University of Canberra to present an extra special Play Outside Day at Haig Park on Saturday 3 September.
Get a spring in your step as we celebrate Spring in our beautiful city from 12pm-4pm.
Some of the highlights of the day’s program include craft workshops, dancing, roving performances, live music, games and a variety of food and drink
Live stage performances:
- 12pm – Brass on the Grass
- 12:30 – Tai Chi
- 1pm – Speedie Reedies
- 1:30pm – ZEST: Dance for Wellbeing demonstration
- 2pm – Sax in the City
- 2:30pm – ZEST: Dance for Wellbeing demonstration
- 3pm – Tootie Fluties
- 3:30pm – Strength for Life demonstration
Exercise your mind with a range of free activities🏋🏻♂️ 🧠
• Giant board games
• Charcoal painting workshop with Naomi Zouwer
• Mindfulness colouring
• Reading table
• Arts and crafts
Plus a range of roving performances, food and drink options and a Repair Cafe and Suitcase Rummage!
Organised by City Renewal Authority in collaboration with COTA ACT and UC