Are you having troubles with housing or accommodation? COTA has a highly experienced and dedicated advisor who can help you.
What the Housing Options Advisor can do for you
If you are over 50 and need help with housing issues, such as:
- Funding your housing
- Staying in your present home
- Ways to access equity in your home
- Both public and private housing options
- Accessing community support systems to stay in your home
- What to look for in buying another home
- The range of retirement villages and residential aged care facilities
- Rental options
Then the Housing Options Advisor can help.
Contacting the Housing Options Advisor
To contact the Housing Options Advisor, just telephone COTA (ACT) on 6282 3777 and ask to speak to the Housing Options Advisor. Due to the busy hands-on nature of the role, the Housing Options Advisor is often out supporting people. If you call, be prepared to leave your name and contact details and they will get back to you as soon as practicable. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commonwealth Carelink Centre – Residential Aged Care Facilities in the ACT
A table listing the Residential Aged Care Facilities in the ACT is available as a PDF document. To download this document: